Posted 4 years ago
Sotramon has a fleet of cranes, ranging from 5 to 300 tons, which are available for rental on a daily or monthly basis, depending on the needs of the Client.
Our Crane department is backed up by a fully qualified and competent team of Plant Administrator, Plants Operations Officer, Crane Foreman, Crane Operators and Crane Helpers.
Sotramon is currently looking for a Crane Operator. (Crane capacity: as from 50 tons)
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate cranes and back up crane operations
- Assist in the transfer of cranes
- Check and feedback on general state of cranes (mechanic, electrical, control) to ensure safe running and smooth operation
- Perform Maintenance of cranes such as cleaning, washing and greasing and all related works
- Ensure that all Health & Safety rules are strictly adhered and that cranes have valid certificate of operation before operating
- Fill in associated crane documents
- Perform any other cognate duties that would normally devolve upon a job holder of your category
QUALIFICATIONS & KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in relevant field.
- Holder of a valid driving licence (Mobile crane licence is an advantage)
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- Good hand-eye coordination and good eyesight with ability to judge distances
- Comfortable working at heights
- Ability to critically think and be able to make a good judgment call quickly
- Health & Safety conscious
- Team player
If you are interested, kindly fill in the online form below and attach your CV and cover letter.
We are reachable on 212-4230 or you can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any more information.