PROJECT ENGINEER/ JUNIOR PROJECT ENGINEER
Posted 3 years ago
Sotramon is a mechanical engineering company with more than 30 years experience in the industry and is looking for a project engineer to join his team.
- Planning, Follow-up and Reporting of projects.
- Liaison with Clients and Management.
- Ensure adherence to prevailing Health & Safety Rules & Regulations.
- Assist in preparation of quotations.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent, preferably with 2 to 5 years of work experience (Candidates with no experience will also be considered for the Post of Junior Project Engineer).
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project & AutoCAD.
- Good attitude and self-motivated.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work in Team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Applications should be sent by latest 14th February 2020 on the link below or directly on email@example.com
The Company reserves the right to call only the best candidates for an interview.